Thursday, August 21, 2014

Charlotte at the lake and the ocean

My dear little Charlotte,

This summer has been an adventure for you! You went to both lake cabins - Twin Lakes and Deer Lake and then we headed to the ocean! It was fun and exhausting. You were not enthused with the water, but did taste a little sand despite mom's best effort to keep it away. You didn't mind the car ride too much, but you did mind other people holding you that you didn't know. You aren't much a fan of strangers. That's okay by me right now but I do hope you learn to grow some wings and make new friends and try new challenges. I didn't push going in the water with you, but I will one day because the water is a special place where you can be free.

Here are some photos from you trips. You are my little baby, always and forever, and I am so happy that I got to spend these days with you!








Love you my sweet Charlotte,

Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment