Wednesday, February 19, 2014

And she rolls!

Dear Charlotte,

You are three months old and you just rolled from back to belly. Stop growing up! While I love the fact that you are smart and strong and capable, a little part of me cries when you meet these milestones.  I want to keep you small and tiny for just a little longer. I want to be able to cuddle you and tickle your little ears and kiss your sweet cheeks and the more you breeze through these milestones the more I know you won't stay like this forever.

At three months you giggle and smile whenever we look at you. You absolutely adore your sister. If you are crying and she comes up to you it is like you light up inside! It is amazing to watch my first baby love my second baby and see how much you love and look up to her. You aren't able to play with her yet, but you like to sit and watch her constantly. I know it is only a matter of time before you will be right there with her coloring and pretending.

Please try to slow down just a little, if only for your mommy's sake. You are my sweet tiny baby and I want to hold on to you just a little tighter and just a little longer because I know it won't last forever.

All my love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment